Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wicked tickets exchange?

Due to a poorly designed 3rd party website which crashed every minute, I have mistakenly bought tickets for the wrong performance of Wicked at the Apollo, Victoria in London. Is there any way to exchange them at the theatre box office on the day i want to go, as in to exchange them for equivalent priced seats? If not, I'm just gonna have to go on the day printed on them despite other commitments...



Wicked tickets exchange?home theater system



I feel for you!!!



I bought the wrong tickets at ticketmaster once, and unfortunately, there is NO WAY to get refunds or exchange tickets. At least, not on that site.



I guess it depends on the policy of the website where you got them.



Wicked tickets exchange?the grand theater opera theaterGood, I'm glad! Enjoy the show... it's great! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security