Thursday, December 10, 2009

If Anyone wants a good night out .......?

If anybody wants a good night out in London go and see Avenue Q. At the Noel Coward Theatre, Covent Garden / Leicester square.



Went to go and see it last nght and have not laughed my *** of so much for ages.



For anybody hwo is fed up with PCness these days i suggest that you see this.



check out the website www.avenueqthemusical.co.uk.



Oh and Yahoo dont go sending me a violation email for this as i am not Point Gathering. If you have seen thsi then please post a comment about this.



If Anyone wants a good night out .......?performing arts show



Hey Ross - thanks for the tip! Wish I'd known about it when I was down a couple of weeks ago. Oh well another month or so!



If you have not seen the Reduced Shakespeare Company - you must see them! They are hysterical. I've seen them do the complete works of Shakespeare at speed (and Macbeth in reverse). They have done a compressed version of Star Wars too. They have a base at one of the London theatres I think, and tour a lot.



http://www.reducedshakespeare.com/



----------------------------------



I was so ashamed today to buy The Daily Star - but it had a win an original 1970s (revamped) camper van competition!!! Cross fingers for me!!



If Anyone wants a good night out .......?opera cd opera theaterI am drunkenly waiting for the phone to go to say I have won!!! Report It


Stay in with a box of kleenex and think of the money you've saved
o.k. and where's the question in that you crack head.



wippee 2 points
Sounds good thanks.
i like an Avenue Q song called everyones a little bit racist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security