Sunday, December 6, 2009

Does anyone know if Phantom of the opera is ever going to tour the UK?

I am desperate to see it and cant afford to go to London. Will it ever tour? Do you think it would come to The Sunderland Empire or The Theatre Royal in Newcastle? I just loved the film and i think it is fantastic! The music is amazing!



Does anyone know if Phantom of the opera is ever going to tour the UK?concerts



I know that it's played in Manchester but that was quite a long time ago. It's unlikely that it would because it has lots of special effects and sets and it would take a lot of time to set up . it's not really suited for a tour. I went to see it in London 2 years ago today. And it was really amazing! It was a surprise trip for me but I've tried to plan trips in the past and just a day trip cost under 锟?00...but I'm picky with seating lol.



the link below shows the dates and prices for tickets the most expensive being 锟?2.50. And a return ticket on the train costs 锟?5.40. Giving you a total of 锟?7.90. Its cheaper if you book it in advanced to see the west end show. Start saving up the pennies i suggest :)



Does anyone know if Phantom of the opera is ever going to tour the UK?headache opera theaterI believe the show will tour again, if I remember correctly the last tour was a huge success!! So it was good business for the promoters therefore a 2ND UK tour would be a winner - all I can say is keep you ears open. Report It


No it never will. ever
If it does.You'll be lucky to see it.
No I don't think so.!!!
It's been playing in the West End since forever. I can't see them going on the road with it. Sorry.



Splash out. Train down. Take in the show. B%26amp;B. Bit of shopping. Train home.
They did a UK tour about 15 years ago, I know this doesn't really help, but if they've done it once they may do it again. Maybe try getting in touch with the Really Useful Theatre Group. Send them an email I'm sure they would be able to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security