Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ladies, let me tell you a bit about myself. what do you think of me?

I am 25 of Chinese/Laotian/French/Indian decent. Just came back from dinner, and maybe a little bored, hehe. I live in the beautiful city of Toronto. I work as an analyst at a major financial institution. I have two degrees, one in Economics, and one in Communications. I drive a Infiniti G35 coupe; but money definately isn't everything. I spend some time volunteering as a local hospital because I use to be trained as a radiology technologist, I sponsor a child, donate thousands every year, but I also try to put as much time as I can. So you don't think I am a spoiled rich kid, I came to Canada when I was 4 and lived with 12 other people in a 2 bedroom apartment...



I am 5'11, spend alot of time weight training, I love basketball, baseball and tennis (instructor). My first love has always been hip hop, but I also listen to punk, rock, pop, dance, opera, pretty much everything.



Ladies, let me tell you a bit about myself. what do you think of me?theater



Hmmm u sound cool and that u've achieved something good at an early age and ur using ur money in the right manner which shows that ur a nice human being. I will say keep up the good work. On ur personal social life u seem to be doing good as well and ur physically fit thats an added advantage. Just be urself and I think ur really very cool.



Ladies, let me tell you a bit about myself. what do you think of me?london theatre opera theater



you sound like a young gentleman..... good work. ........ and you wil ,meet someone wone day who will make u ever so happy. good luck
It is so obvious that you were bored.... !!!
Phew...u r almost naked, u know that? I can't stand people who r always late, because I'm always ahead of time. Do my best not to keep others waiting. I guess u r not my type!
I think that you hide behind ego, and do not know and love yourself authentically. Your making too much of a list for yourself as if your some kind of commodity.



When you look within yourself at the core of your being and listen to your soul......your true needs on a soul level, you'll see that over half that stuff up there makes no difference, except for the mere purpose of self-development which is a good thing.



volunteer work must be very fulfilling
You sound like a pretty good guy and don't worry about the downside, no one is perfect. You seem to be on track for a successful life and you have goals. If there is anyone out there that doesn't want you, they would be crazy. By the way, seeing anyone? Crap.... scratch the last remark, I'm married! ; )
it doesnt sound like to me to you are a spoiled brat or whatever it just sounds like you have yourself together in many ones. but truly only you know if you are being or acting like you are a spoiled kid or whatever. Some things just come naturally and people will hate just to make you downgrade yourself. So keep up the honest days work. and i love poetry and i was considering to do something more established with it i love to write in my free time if you'd like leave me a few pointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security