Sunday, December 6, 2009

True-life decision?

I've been on this path for some time. I'm seriously



considering attending LAMDA. However, I'd hate to



sell the US schools short. My true love is Theatre,



so moving to California is out of the question. I've carefully



planned this financially, to make sure that I don't starve,



but I feel that training in London will bring me the most rewarding



results. I don't seek fame or fortune, but a true experience.



I'm a firm believer in "all or nothing" . I'd like to hear from



those with real ecperience. No kids, or ignorant people seeking points.



True-life decision?sheet music



Are you a crossdresser?



True-life decision?state theatre opera theater



Okay, I don't really have any story, reading your question made me realize that I haven't lived my life to fullest. Well, I guess I have one, but if you can't tell the reason why I'm telling you, so I'll tell you at the end of my story. I'm an all or nothing girl. When I was 19, which for me that was eight and a half years ago, I was in a car accident which involved a semi, coma for 3 months, many broken bones, I ended up with a brain injury. Which has affected my life severely. I can go to college, but it would take more then 5 years to get my degree, I'm a sophomore in college. So, I moved to where I am now and finally have a respectable job, I'm a aid to children, which I can never have cause of this accident. I was an actor, wrote my own script and preformed it, it was wonderful. Anyway, the point is, is I lived and tried to live everyday to the fullest when I'm on such a short lease, my parents will not let me move out of this state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security