Sunday, December 6, 2009

Any advice?

I'm on a gap year before I go to university, (law at LSE) and right now I'm working in London. I have always loved acting and am quite good at it...if I wanted to audition for a play/ theatre/ tv/ film/ any other acting you can think of, what do I need to do? Do I need an agent?



Any advice?performing show



If you want to do professional work you'll need an agent and an actor's union card. You don't need any of that if you want to do non-professional work.



Any advice?opera score opera theater



GET YOURSELF A COPY OF `CONTACTS`



TRADE `BIBLE` OBTAINABLE FROM `SPOTLIGHT`



TEL: 0207437 7631-YOU WILL FIND IT INVALUABLE



WHY ON EARTH HAS THIS GOOD ADVICE BEEN GIVEN



THE THUMBS DOWN?
no son! you need talent!!
Join a local amateur group. They'll miss you when you go up from your own estimate of your capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security