Thursday, December 10, 2009

What to listen to in pregnancy?

My mom says classical, my brother says rock and roll, my twin says opera and my little sister says my husband and my voices are all that's necessary. Um...I am just a little confused by this!



What to listen to in pregnancy?concert tickets



Listen to what you like... the baby will enjoy it all. The most important thing is that your husband talk to your belly. The baby will hear you plenty and hearing daddy will help.



My husband (the music nut) has played everything from classical, to Johnny Cash to Wilco for our unborn son. And baby seems to like pretty much everything. It's all stimulation for him. Just make sure you do it at periods when your child is typically awake (and believe me, you'll know his schedule soon enough) and that it's not too loud.



What to listen to in pregnancy?theater seating opera theater



Actually all of them are right... a mix is best! Mostly the point is to stimulate the brain... all of these will do this!



Best of Luck and Congrats!
what ever kind of music the most you like but the most important is your voice and your husband so the baby can get use to your voice and to know you better when he born good luck with your pregnancy.......
Listen to whatever you enjoy. Putting your own mind and body in a pleasant mood is good for your baby too :-)



Is your baby big enough for you to feel moving yet? My daughter would move differently when she heard music. .... Hearing plenty of friendly voices from the family will definitely be good for your baby. I'm not too big a fan of music that gives them subliminal messages that I don't want them to hear - even if they are too young to understand. I suggest you just listen to positive stuff that puts in in an upbeat and/or peaceful mood. ... Stuff that you won't mind continuing and having him/her imitate once he/she is born.
Classical,and books on tape it will stimulate the childs growth,relaxation and benefit your health as well.
All of them and none of them are right.



Your baby will hear your heartbeat the most out of anything, and after that, it will be your voice.



Beyond that, everything will be so muffled that your baby will have a hard time recognizing it after birth anyway. Dad can talk to you and the baby, and after birth, his voice will probably be the second one recognized, after yours. But the different types of sounds can help stimulate different areas of the baby's developing brain, both before and after birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security