Sunday, December 6, 2009

Teenage Acting?

umm ok Im 13 years old and live in a small community near london ontario.Im extremely into acting and ive done probably everything i can do to get in. I have joined acting classes near me. i have been in plays at my local theatre and i have gone to toronto for interveiws with agents.People say im extremely talented. I am willing to do almost anything to get into acting and not just to gget famous but because i LOVE acting sooooooo much. Its soo fun and its what i want to spend my life doing. Please give me advice/tips or anything to help me out! thanks!



Teenage Acting?theatre



Keep doin' it. Develope a thick skin. Get ready for rejection.



Teenage Acting?opera music opera theater



first of all dont do just about ANYTHING lol but thats wonderful,that your training to be an actress,,! But again make sure that you have time for your family and friends which im sure you will and have fun! And GOOD LUCK!!
Contiue to perform in your local theater.
just keep it up. keep doin what ur doin and someday ull be someone. hope u make it big and good luck!!!
Believe in yourself. Believe in your characters. Enjoy your craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security