Thursday, December 10, 2009

What type of music do you like?

Personally i like almost anything from rap to rave to classical, to heavy metal, basically anything, but will not listen to opera, that's just too much for me to take.



What type of music do you like?dream theater



when im alone i listen to country music as my kids say im not cool if i listen to it,i love sloppy songs and deep meaningful songs.



but i also love listening to some of todays chart music,i dont really have a choice with 2 teens in the house!! i cant beat them so i have to join them lol xx



What type of music do you like?performing arts opera theater



rock! especially classic rock =]



xxoo
R%26amp;B HIP HOP AND ROCK
rock, techno, and industrial..and some country



anything with a good beat or great lyrics i can relate too.
Indie/alternative mainly but it doesn't relly matter if the song is good
Rock, but not headbanger rock.
80'sPunk Rock
Rock
I listen to everything from classical, to classic rock, to metal, to jazz, and rap. Almost anything I can get my hands on.
R%26amp;B and hip-hop(jay-z!)
yeah dat of course s true, i don find it too interestin too,and i lov rnb and rap
i like anything really i dont stick to one type of music i like everything.
usually all type



rock,pop,hiphop,classical and goes on..........
oldies, classic rock, hip hop, rap, funk, soul, salsa, merengue, bachata, r and b, reggae, reggaeton, and some country.
I like all sorts. Not the hugest fan or opera, jazz or rap though.
Gospel %26amp; country in that order.Have a good day.
any kind of rock and thats it, i basically hate everything else.
People mostly like rock, pop, and latin.
I listen to anything that sounds good, lifts my mood or I can have a good sing along to.
r%26amp;b and hip-hop..
rock
classical!!!my damn favorite
Classical and Rock
Rock , Pop , Hip Hop , Latino* , R%26amp;B , Classical , Opera , etc
rock %26amp; roll- elvis



Pop - prince i like mostley every type of music, i think to muchof anything will make me go nuts (accept elvis (:* )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security