Sunday, December 6, 2009

Structure Help for Letter of Intent?

Here is a paragraph I'm having trouble with:



My passion for theatre grew over time. From assistant directing and properties directing with The Dinning Room to writing the director鈥檚 handbook and dramaturge work for An Actor鈥檚 Nightmare, I understood acting terminology. From assistant stage managing The Foreigner and building up sets for A Midsummer Night鈥檚 Dream, I learned the jargon of backstage. From performing as a lead Lily-Belle in Curious Savage and acting in more than half-a-dozen plays, I know that I can contribute a great deal in the classroom and build upon what knowledge I have already.



Keep to 89 words, keep the same idea of "I have experience in theater", "these are my highlights" and "why it's important for this study-abroad in london".



Structure Help for Letter of Intent?performing arts show



Why is it called a letter of intent? Are trying to win a scholarship for studying theatre in London? With whom and to study what? Fill me in and I will be happy to help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security