Thursday, December 10, 2009

Calling spanish people! please help me with this translation! easy ten points.?

hello, if any spanish speaking person could translate this it would be amazing:



My favourite past time is acting. I love performing and watching theatre, and have acted in plays such as Pygmalion, Blood Wedding and Macbeth. In the future I would love to be an actress, and my dream is to perform on the stage of the National Theatre. In two years I would like to try for drama school in London as this is the best way of becoming an actress.



Calling spanish people! please help me with this translation! easy ten points.?pacific theater



Lo que mas me gusta hacer en mi tiempo libre es actuar. Me encanta actuar y ver obras de teatro. Yo he actuado en obras como "Pygmalion", "Blood Wedding", y "Macbeth". En el futuro, me encantaria ser actriz y mi sueno es poder actuar en el "National Theatre" (Teatro Nacional) algun dia.



En doa anos me gustaria ir a clase de drama en Londres porque esta es la mejor manera de hacerse actriz.



Calling spanish people! please help me with this translation! easy ten points.?phantom of the opera opera theater



My favourite past time is acting. I love performing and watching theatre, and have acted in plays such as Pygmalion, Blood Wedding and Macbeth. In the future I would love to be an actress, and my dream is to perform on the stage of the National Theatre. In two years I would like to try for drama school in London as this is the best way of becoming an actress.



AND BY THE WAY IM NOT SPANISH. GOOD LUCK
i know spanish but if this is for school they prolly want the spain version of speaking. they say our spanish is more of a slang language. you can try using the internet. they have a transaltion website for free.
Correcting KALIKINA:



Lo que m谩s me gusta hacer en mi tiempo libre es actuar. Me encanta actuar y ver obras de teatro. Yo he actuado en obras como "Pygmalion", "Blood Wedding" y "Macbeth". En el futuro, me encantar铆a ser actriz y mi sue?o es poder actuar en el "National Theatre" (Teatro Nacional) algun d铆a.



En dos a?os me gustar铆a ir a clase de arte dramatico en Londres porque 茅sta es la mejor manera de hacerse actriz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security