Thursday, December 10, 2009

22 student and 32 banker--he didnot call me after sex?

we met on a website.



1st time meet: April. He is in london all the time. I am in another city. Met for a quick chat as i pass by london by chance. and i was in the middle of breaking up. He was v polite and paid dinner bill. and send me back to tube.



2nd time. Sep. I moved to london and back in touch with him. And he had dinner with me again. and brought me back to his flat. and (friday night) he said i could stay over and he can drive me back next morning. i said it is ok i prefer go back same night.



3rd time. I was busy . he been quite keen to ask me out and offering to come to see me in the weekend. i said busy.



we went out again and dinenr and theatre and he kissed me. and send me back to train station.



then i started to have some feeling about him. i txted him that i like him. and dating with him reminds of highschool innocent time. he reaplied back with no mention about like me but joking not that innocent.



then afterwards he is v busy. i feel bit insecure as why a guy kissed me then cool down never ask me out agin? so i asked him out. but he went back home for weekend.



he seems bit over focusing on naughty jokes.



so i txted him: do u wana a **** buddie?



he : i dont know what i want. that is the problem. i never had **** buddie beofre.



me: me neither.



him: why u ask?



me: nothing. testing water.



him: ok. night . buddie. we should try.



then my best gay friend suggested me should go to bed with him if i really like him. no need to wait for too long.



so i txt him joking come to see me and **** brain out.



he drove a hour to see me with a bottle of champagne. and i am not sure he is shy or what. i did all the seduction.



afterwards. he drove back to work 5.30am. we been txting quite sweet.



then i m bit annoyed as i recall he never said he likes me or what. or just pure lust?



so i txted him: do u think is there only lust between us?



no reply.....



what shall i do next?



r we really just **** buddie?



22 student and 32 banker--he didnot call me after sex?met opera



If you have feelings for him then don't be a **** buddy.



If he is not contacting you then let it go.



If you want something more, let him know what you want and see if he will step up. Of course if he is not calling you, he is giving you a pretty clear message that he is just not that into you.



22 student and 32 banker--he didnot call me after sex?movie theatre opera theater



F-U-C-K Friends Hunny sorry
OWN3D
you got what you wanted



USED!
Having experienced long distance relationships before, I'd say call him out. He may be shy, leaving the seduction up to you, problem is you listened to your best gay friend. Wrong advice, or at least you should have had some idea before you slept with him. Now perhaps that is what you have become. Sometimes men have issues with knowing exactly what they want, regardless of age. If you have the strength, and it sounds like you do, press a bit, but be gentle, not to scare 32 y/o banker away. Lastly, it should show you what you need to do, leave or stay and work at it. (that's always what it will be... work, sometimes more sometimes less)



Cheers
Unfortunately I think he has lost interest in the "chase". He may be trying to figure out what he actually wants, and may feel that you are needing more than he can give. Let him have some time to "stew" about what has transpired, and if he figures out he likes you, he will contact you again. If not, don't chase..... replace :-)
.....yes. you brought up the idea of being a phuck buddy and then he said we should try it. that's what phuck buddies do...they phuck and don't call each other until they need some.
Honey, I'm sorry but he lost all respect for you. You'll probably never see him again. Why did you act like that if you really like him?? You ruined any chance of a "real" relationship!!!
Why would you have sex with someone who you aren't even sure likes you? You will never be his girlfriend--why would he call you again, he already got what he wanted? He's on to someone else. Sorry. Please learn from this and don't go jumping into bed with any old fool.
you should of waited to have...... and waited to see if he said if heliked you or not.....you should go to his home and talk to him.
dump him u could do so muc better than this
Yeah ur just **** buddies. the magic is gone once you sleep with a guy who hasn't called and hasn't let u know hey i like you. He just wanted A**! SORRY
What's the problem? You got what you asked for !! Besides his wife probably would not approve....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security