Sunday, December 6, 2009

What song are you listening to right now????

or what song do you have in your head??



i am listening to masquerade from phantom of the opera



i was listening to im no superman (the full version of the scrubs theme song)



and i had the ballad of sweeney todd in my head all day long



what bout u!!??



What song are you listening to right now????headache



Who Knew by Pink



What song are you listening to right now????paramount theater opera theater



Selfish : Asia Cruz
the theme song to "in living color"



who sings I'm no superman, anyway?
I have been bouncing back and forth between listening and hearing in my head...the two songs of the day are Renissance by Mat Kearney and Let Love In by the Goo Goo Dolls. They are my favs right now, so it makes sense that they are the ones in my head :P
Ashanti's new song "The Way that I love You"
right now:



kill the director-by the wombats
Im listening to "All Over You" by The Spill Canvas.



Its a really good song! =]



You should listen to it!
"y hoy te vuelvo a enamorar"



by Diego Vargas.
listening to Love Boat Captain by Pearl Jam
Cassie by Flyleaf--best song ever =)
"Thunderkiss '65" by White Zombie
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
hello hello, sr-71
well since i was playing guitar hero 2 %26amp;3 i am listening to six and i'm thinking about cliffs of cover and impulse from the game also
I am listening to Tabletops by The Films.



Great music, right there.
Break anotha by blake lewis has been stuck in my head FOREVER! but i like the song so it isn't that annoying. oh, and btw, i love im no superman!
Stop This Song



Paramore
for you i will bye teddy geiger
Morning Sadness - Madina Lake



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security