Sunday, December 6, 2009

Does anyone know any sad emotional songs that make you cry?

I鈥檓 mainly looking for songs in the Opera/ Easy listening style, but Punk rock and Hip hop are good too.



Does anyone know any sad emotional songs that make you cry?ballet



unfaithful by rihanna. its a really good song but it puts you in a sad mood. i love it.



Does anyone know any sad emotional songs that make you cry?globe theater opera theater



battlecry of the republic by elvis presley
cancer by my chemical romance
total eclipse from the heart by air supply
How Can I Help You To Say Goodbye?



Patty Loveless(?)
wow there are a ton of songs that can make you want to cry. Try country. Rascal Flats- I Melt, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill- It's Your Love, Little Texas-What Might Have Been just to name a few. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
OMG the song from phantom of the Opera--there are a few....



The one where phantoms sings....I gave u my music....made your song take wing....and now how you've repaid me....denied me and betrayed me....He was bound to love you when he heard you sing.



And Stranger than you dreamt it can you even bear to look or bear to think of me....This loathsome gargoyle who burns in hell but secretly dreams of beauty....secretly...secretly....



and then...



Wishing you were somehow here again....wishing you were somehow near.....try to forgive...teach me to live......how to say Goodbye.



But the one that gets me the most is the one they play when rolling credits.....Child of the wilderness....born into emptiness....learn to be lonely...learn to find your way in darkness....who will be there for you? comfort and care for you....Learn to be lonely.....In your heart you've always known....you're heart was all alone...so laugh in your loneliness...child of the wilderness....learn to be lonely....



But if you want something that will match the emotion of those songs....Just watch the movie and you will be laughing, crying, holding your breath...and sitting on edge of seat.....Awesome movie!!



But if that not your cup of tea....The songs from fiddler on the roof....Anatevka (spelling) and sunrise sunset are pretty good tear jerkers.
"Say Amen" by Howard Hewitt does it for me. I also like "Dear Momma" by Tupac and "A Song for Momma" by boys to Men.
I loved her first by Heartland
"Golden Slumbers" from the Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album. I know it's a Beatles song, but I really like the one from the movie with Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees.



"The Dance" by Garth Brooks



"Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle



I know that these are not exactly the kind of songs you asked about, but if you give them a try you may like them.
this is almost too embarassing to admitt to but ,



billy don't be a hero

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security