Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Friend Wants to Sing?

Ok. I want to be a singer. I can do the whistle register, and i am a soprano , a singer with a voice range from approximately middle C (C4) to "high A" (A5) in choral music, or to "soprano C" (C6, two octaves above middle C) or higher in operatic music ( The same as Christina Aguilera.) My singing teacher told me that. I have sang at the Cliffs Pavillion, Royal Albert Theatre, sang in Spain, Holland, France and other countries. Has anyone got any addresses of Record Labels, so i can send a demo? I have got a few, but not many.



I can play drums, keyboard, and guitar, too. Please don't tell me to gig, because I am only 13. I live in Canvey Island. It's far away from London, where all the big companies are. I sing in school assemblies every week, get into talent shows at Haven Holiday Camp, and won an award for it.



Someone please help, that'd be cool. I am also an actress, and get all the starring roles in my school productions. Any audtion info would be nice, 2 thanks x. ---Andrea m8



My Friend Wants to Sing?sunshine



I'd say:



Stay in education as long as you can and get as much training as you can. As a singer your voice won't mature until your twenties. You could damage it if you try to do too much too soon.



Try to hear as much music and see as much theatre as you can. Make a point of seeing and listening to things that you don't think you'd like. As you get older your ideas about what you want to do might change.



Hope this helps!



My Friend Wants to Sing?star theater opera theater



if u want to sing, follow your dreams and go for your goal!
Sorry I can't help but please follow your dreams! I'm in the same situation, I am also a soprano but I have only sung in mexico. I really have no idea about this but try to convice your parents on going to london so you can do an audition. good luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security