Thursday, December 10, 2009

When to purchase tickets for The Lion King musical?

I am traveling to London in March next year, and plan to see The Lion King musical at the Lyceum theatre. Do the tickets sell out fast? Should I buy them now or can I wait untill later? I need three tickets, Orchestra seating.



When to purchase tickets for The Lion King musical?shows



Get your tickets early, especially since you want orchestra seats. If you have a particular day you want to see the show and want to sit in a particular place, I wouldn't wait until the last minute to get tickets - you might wind up dissapointed.



Cheers! (and enjoy the show)



When to purchase tickets for The Lion King musical?comedy show opera theater



Orchestra stalls
Get them now. (why wait)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security