Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ok i need HELP with my career options.....please tell me what occupations relate to these intrests..

ok so my intrests are:



interviewing people and asking people questions



writing



fashion



acting and the theatre



traveling....Obsessed



correcting spelling errors, because im good at spelling



rewiewing things and writing about them



LOVE little kids



love movies and TV



reading good books



love modellingbut , im not tall enough,dont know if theres other sorts of modelling that dont require only tall people



love magazines



dying to go to america and london to work also for a holiday



love photographs



love hotels....



love dolphins and horses



LOVE talking and playing with little kids



Perfume



and yea thats all i can think of for now. Please please help me



find and occupcation that relates to or some of these intrests.............thankyou so so much



xx thnx



Ok i need HELP with my career options.....please tell me what occupations relate to these intrests..........?opera score



I think you could be good at a reporter .... :)



Ok i need HELP with my career options.....please tell me what occupations relate to these intrests..........?musicals opera theater



Sounds like you'd fare well in media/publishing. Try going to mediabistro.com and looking at some of the positions in those fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security