Thursday, December 10, 2009

How important are gender roles to YOU?

i'm a girl, and i realize i've always had a certain insecurity about doing things that "arent feminine", but in doing so, i created a person who was not me. the truth? i like fighting and cussing and all that stuff. i get along great with guys, much better than with girls. do you guys think its a sin for girls to do fighting sports or to not dress in femineine ways?



and about about gender roles for guys? can a guy get his nails done, listen to opera and like it? can he sing or other "not so masculine things", what do you think of a man who does that?



i'll tel lyou i think gender rolls when theyre oppressive are crap, thats my 2 cents, but what do you think?



How important are gender roles to YOU?amc theater



IF you feel good doing something do it. You don't have to be a certain gender to play sports, fight or wear pink dresses to define your femininity. Personally I wouldn't be with a guy who gets his nails done more than me or is the mirror more than me. But that don't mean he is less masculine just make sure he don't use your red nailpolish instead of the clear.



How important are gender roles to YOU?concerts opera theater



In this time and age, I'd say go for what you are, girl.



It's like those iron or vacuum cleaners commercials. It used to only feature females as the main character in the ad, but advertisers have wisened up and adds a whole family in the mix.
be yourself girl let your freak flag fly is what i say
do whatever u want. you're all girl no matter if you do "guy" things.



I lost a cheerleading bet and I had to wear a girls uniform to cheer in and I'm still ALL man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security