Thursday, December 10, 2009

I would like to meet someone like me?

i am funny and confident i enjoy going out at the weekend but dont mind staying in with a film i like going to the theatre the last thing a saw was Phantom of the Opera in London. my friend s are important to me and i get on with woment who are confident like me who know what they want but who is down to earth and always wants a laugh because i think thats the most important thing.



Is there anyone out there who matches that?



I would like to meet someone like me?theatre tickets



How old are you, and sorry for this one...are you fit???(not in the health way)



I would like to meet someone like me?opera house opera theater



im just like that but ur age would b nice to know
Sorry dude but you sound like a very nice guy but have you tried looking on yahoo personals and you can meet some1 there. I wish you luck though
seems like you're a nice guy, but unfortunately i'm already taken..well wish you luck you could find someone here on yahoo answers...good luck!
You sound like most womens ideal man - your age would be good to know though!
Where in the world have you been hiding, you sound like you could be a great friend. Anyone one who makes me laugh I enjoy their company I enjoy reading, horse back riding, gymnastics, swimming, hiking, modeling, lifeguarding, and well everything about my life. My friends mean everything to me and are always there for me. I love snow boarding and photography, my favorite color is green. I'm confident but not obsessed with myself. Here's a little bout me. I live in the U.S. but my grandparents live in London I go there during the spring and summer.. Hope you find what your looking for.
buy a mirror and get a room

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security