Thursday, December 10, 2009

I TOTALLY HATE music appreciation?

ugh, the retarded teacher makes us listen to opera and classical music and watch musicals i hate it! does anyone hav any ideas to make it more intresting? (no offense to anyone who likes it, after all we r all entitled to our own opinion)



I TOTALLY HATE music appreciation?home theater



Pretend the songs are sung by Rock Stars or your favorite actors. Me? I would pretend Johnny Depp is the lead singer in the opera music.



I TOTALLY HATE music appreciation?comedy club opera theater



Hang in there. After a while, they will get to more modern music. I really got a laugh watching my teacher play on the piano Rolling Stones, Jumping Jack Flash. She got it right!! Everyone in the class applauded loudly.
Some of the stuff can be good and some of the stuff can really suck. Maybe you could sneak and mp3 player into class. And heres what I do when I don't like a movie. I sit with a friend and we talk throught the entire thing making fun of it and such. Always makes something stupid into a great movie.
Sit back and relax! If this is the worst part of your day call your self lucky
Listen to current music that uses classical music in it like rap or techno that uses it for samples. It's like Shakespeare. You need to listen to it in a recognizable context so you can learn to appreciate it in it's original form. I didn't like it at first either until I listened to it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security