Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have you ever had a meal at Covent Garden?

just to sit and listen to the Opera Singers. I do when I am in London and what wonderful voices I have heard.



Have you ever had a meal at Covent Garden?events



YES every time we go to London, and it is great, the food is ok but the street entertains make up for that.



Have you ever had a meal at Covent Garden?home theatre opera theater



No and have lived there for 11 years!
Never heard of it. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it if I ever end up in London.....If I remember, that is.
Yes and the street entertainment is brilliant.
Nope
yeah. but go to san francisco and do the same at fishermans wharf. eat clam chowder and watch the street entertainers. its far superior
yes, i went with my dad and grandparents last xmas. it was great fun. i go to london a lot, but it was great to see the street perfromers. i loved this escapologist man we saw who escaped from a straight jaket and chains, but i didnt really like the opera singers (sorry)
I think I'll pass on this one, a cousin of mine who earned a living as a meat inspector in New Zealand came over here for a holiday and they employed him as a cook, he had problems boiling water but held down the job through the winter...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security